Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Always something

Today Kayla had her second ballet class, we moved her up with the older girls. I think that she felt more like a princess in the younger class, but I could hardly keep her in a class where the kids peed their pants and struggled to sit and pay attention. So Kayla said that her new teacher is a little good and a little weird.

While Kayla was at her class I had a one on one date with Max at Starbucks. He got a chocolate milk and coffee cake, I got a hot chocolate and rice crispy treat. We had a wonderful time, he was so calm and sweet. Every time he took a bite of his cake he would say, mmmmm yummmy. It was adorable. He talked to me the whole time, and was very well behaved. He talked so much and I am really starting to understand what he is saying. I think that people probably were sitting there trying to decrypt our conversation. It was really great I can't wait to get my homework caught up so I can take him on more Mommy/ Max dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment